Sunday, January 28, 2007

Another week-end almost come and gone! My Saturday was shot! AJ had to be at the College for a Boy Scout function at 8:00 a.m., so Alli, AJ and I left home at 7:40. After dropping him off, Alli and I went to Wal-Mart shopping, and then to the lab to do a blood draw for Alli. (She has an appointment February 2nd in Sacramento.) We got there at 9:10 (they opened at 9:00) and signed in as the 14th person. They called us up at 10:15 to check us in and take our insurance information, and at 10:30 they called us for the blood draw. We left at 11:10, and no blood draw. They couldn't find a vein, so Alli and I get to go back on Monday! I stopped at Burger King on the way home for Alli to have a special lunch (she did so well!) and got home at 11:45, with no trip to the grocery store. That was on my agenda right after the blood draw. AJ's function was over "sometime between 3:00 and 4:00", so I was back at the college at 2:50 until 4:15, just waiting for him, and of course, it was over after 4:00. Most of my day was spent waiting! At least when I was waiting for AJ I could read my book and crochet. When I was waiting with Alli, I had to keep her under control. She did very well for the first hour. The second hour was a little louder than the first!

I did finish another doily Friday night! I like this one, but...most of my house is done in green, so this one will have to find a new home. I also have a scarf that needs a home, but I think someone at work will like that one. I think I need to take some of my doilies in to work to see if any one likes them. I have toyed with the idea of taking them to the crafter's mall here in town to see if they would sell, but I don't want to have a "booth", just get rid of a few doilies. Another idea is to sell them on e-bay. I don't know if I am ready to get involved with selling on e-bay, but it might be a fun challenge (notice I said "might"!)

No comments: