Sunday, November 05, 2006

Since Alli decided to be an early bird this morning, I thought I would update my blog. Alli woke up around 3:30 or so this morning, and never went back to sleep. At 4:45 she finally just got up (and I let her stay up). Before this, she was laughing and playing in her room. Since we run a monitor on her at night, she was keeping me awake too! More coffee!

Well, my pumpkins didn't win anything at work. Technically, the snake tied for third, but...the person running the contest didn't have two gift certificates, so being the good person I am (and being the one to count the votes, and it not being my home office, etc.) I conceded third to someone else. No big deal, but AJ was hoping we won. My department didn't win for dress up either. Since I am temporarily working at the Placer Street Office, I just decorated my desk, but everyone else dressed up big time! My department dressed up as heroes - astronaut, police office, fire fighter, nurse, solder and school teacher. We were beat out by the circus (Payroll Department) and the Information Services department (Good Girls Gone Bad - dressed in black and white striped prisoner's outfits, and they paraded through the bank in ball and chains - way too cute!) Too much competition this year.

No comments: