Tuesday, October 03, 2006


New Yarn! I found camouflage yarn the other day, and picked up a couple of skeins. The next problem, what to make? I found a pattern for fingerless gloves, and AJ OK'ed making them, and.....he likes them! I finished the first one Sunday, and the second one at his soccer game last night. I also got a request for a hat in the same yarn from a co-worker. I didn't know the yarn would be that big a hit. It worked up very nicely! I have also started a scarf for AJ from the yarn, using the Knifty Knitter loom. That is definitely a "work at home" project. The weather is turning - rain is forecast for today - so we are feeling the cooler temps. We were in the 90's last week, and now - the 60's! I think we are all glad it is cooler, it just takes a little while for our bodies to adjust! Hopefully the rain will put out the fires that have burning for a month, and the air will clear up. The last picture is AJ and his cat, playing fetch with his dog (wearing his gloves!)

No comments: