Tuesday, September 26, 2006


Here is my newest project - almost complete! I have a poncho for Alli almost done - just needs "finishing"! The pattern calls for a fringe, and I haven't decided if I am going to put one on or not. I like it the way it is, and it will probably be less fuss this way, but....a fringe may be cute too! I may have to fringe part of it to see how it looks! As you can tell, Alli is thrilled to be posing at 6:00 a.m. for me! I took some better shots that this one, but this is all the "saved" to my camera. I have had a few problems with it lately! I also have a "bad" picture of AJ and the latest Court of Honor for Boy Scouts. It came out a little dark, and a little out of focus - not too bad for being taken in the gym at one of the local schools! He is getting to be quite tall!

No comments: