Friday, July 21, 2006

It's Friday! This has been a very long week - and I don't know why! Maybe just because I have been busy! AJ had his regular Boy Scout's meeting on Tuesday, and they are working on their Sailing Merit Badge. On Wednesday, I had to go pick him up from his Day Camp and take him to the Sailing Counselor's house for more instruction, and then go back before I got off work and go pick him up. Tomorrow, he has to be in town by 7:15 to actually go up to Whiskeytown Lake and go sailing. That should be fun! Tonight is a Jet Boat excursion / BBQ with the bank. I may regret it, but I am taking Alli and AJ (and Ralph) to the BBQ! The Jet Boat Excursion company is a new customer of the bank's, and we get to take some rides down the river! I am hoping Alli enjoys it, and I know AJ and Ralph will. I worry about the noise factor for Alli.

I completed another project for my Yahoo Group. It turned out very cute, and I learned some new techniques to do it too! It might be overstating it to say I "learned" new techniques, but more correct to say I had to use techniques I don't usually do! It is a potpourri/sachet Christmas ornament, with almost a stained glass effect. Very nice! If I keep this up, I can make a different ornament for everyone at the office (in my "group") for Christmas! I think the next project up is an angel. I also has started a "critter" along, of which I have the body and head done, and a doily named Texas Star. I have the first 9 (of 25) rows done. Someone else has finished it and posted a picture, and it is very nice, so I will try to get it finished soon!


AJ took this picture last night - the clouds were gorgeous! Not bad for a digital picture!

No comments: