Friday, June 09, 2006



Both pillows are done! AJ now has a set. It took a lot less time than I thought it would to finish up the "J" as a compared to the "A". I also started a new doily, but haven't worked on it a lot. I spent the last boy scout meeting working on just one row! I think the next meeting will be spent walking around the track at the school though. One of the other Moms asked if I had "good" shoes with me last meeting (I had sandals on), because she wanted to walk the track. Next time!

I got a lot of compliments on my "Well Traveled Bag" this week. One friend from work wants one done for here in browns. Maybe someday! I don't mind doing the work for this person, as she appreciates the handwork that goes into things. I just don't know if I want to start the same project again so soon. (It gets boring! Just round and around and around!)

No comments: