Wednesday, March 29, 2006


I am almost finished with the body of my baby afghan! I think I am going to do the border and hood part in pink (it's for Baby Leah). I should have plenty of time to re-do it if I don't like it. The afghan went together really fast! I still have to get myself together for my Easter Projects. I have a pattern to cover plastic Easter Eggs, and they look really cute, so I will be making some of those, and a bookmark too. I have to make a decision about which bookmark I make. I have a really fun carrot bookmark, but I also have some very nice crosses, so I don't quite know which one I will make yet. Decisions, decisions!

It is , once again, raining! We are supposed to have this storm for a couple of days, then nice Thursday, with a new storm coming in Friday for the week-end. I don't usually get me garden planted until mid-April, but we are going, the ground will still be too wet even by then to get the garden rototilled and planted. I usually have put out some flowers by now, but not this year! We are going to go straight from rain to the high temps of summer - no middle ground. Right now, those high temps look pretty good!

AJ has a game on Thursday, so hopefully it will be nice. Alli doesn't have a game until April 8th. Ralph and AJ were working with her catching, throwing and hitting, and have decided to just focus on catching and hitting. She throws very well already! She was getting tired of playing the other day, and threw the ball at AJ and hit him in the chest pretty hard. She definitely has the aim! Now we have to work on the rest of the game.

No comments: