Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Almost done! I have 7 bookmarks done (all but finishing!), and one more (minimum) to make. I could always use more! I still have to put the tassel on all but one of them, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. I thought I would get more done last night, as it was Boy Scouts Meeting night, but I am taking over as Treasurer for AJ's troop, and last night was the handoff. I spent my "crochet time" learning the prior Treasurer's bookkeeping methods.

I usually spend the Scout Meetings sitting in the back of the room crocheting or knitting and talking with the other parents, so I have over an hour of time every Tuesday night. I have even started my own little "club". One of the other Scout Mom's started knitting again this winter after watching me at a few meetings, and is now hooked. Several others have expressed interest in learning, but haven't followed through. None of the other parents crochet, so I am on my own there, but they are all fascinated with my projects.

No comments: