Monday, February 05, 2018

Not long after Christmas, AJ requested a birthday package this year - but all he wanted was me to send him his i-watch.  Not a problem....then he added a few things.  Like 7 scarves and gloves sets.  The gloves weren't an issue - they don't take that long, but 7 scarves!  He was not going to get them by his birthday!  He had specific color requests, so after multiple photos of different colors and different yarns were exchanged on Messenger, he got 7 scarves and 9 gloves, and I managed to find room for a scarf and glove set for him (not handmade) some jerky, some ibuprofen, and some sweat-tarts.  But that was all I could fit in the large box!  (At the cost to ship one package, I put everything I could in it!!!)  The scarves were a hit though!



We had a going-away lunch for Jackie last week - she's going to work for a mortgage company.  Here's a picture of the whole group (plus Michelle....) I have already replaced her position (I can't replace her, but you know what I mean....since I had just finished interviewing for a newly created position, I got to take my #2 pick from that set!)  That means we are training 2 new people at once now.  Ouch!


No comments: