Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Sorry there were no posts for so long - I got busy!  (And evidently decided to sleep those extra few minutes in the morning....)  

The escrow on Mom's house should have closed yesterday.  I didn't hear anything from Title, so I assume they didn't make it to the afternoon recording, so it will close today.  Any ending is sad, and this was harder than I thought it would be.  The house and property are going to a very nice man - he came out and visited with us while we were cleaning up.  It is still sad to see the house go, though.  Dave and his friends did the hauling of the junk to the dump - Jeff, Kirby, and I sorted, loaded, cleaned etc. Between us, we got everything cleaned out in one day!  (That, and the buyer was okay keeping some of the stuff....)


No comments: