Monday, January 22, 2018

Margene and I had a girl's weekend this weekend in Reno.  She had a couple of nights comp-ed rooms at the Silver Legacy, so we took off Friday morning....through the snow.

Highway 44 had ice and snow on it - not the best traveling conditions, but not the worst either.  



This is by Hat Creek - beautiful!!!



Margene stopped at Hat Creek for me by the campgrounds so I could get some pictures.  It was worth getting my feet covered in snow!


  

Thomson Peak was getting a dusting as we went by too.


And our view from our room.....


We went to the comedy club Friday night (not bad.....) and to a concert (3 Doors Down - awesome!) on Saturday night.  We met up with Cindy for a day of shopping/lunch/talk in between.  It was fun, busy, and a bit expensive (I lost more than I won gambling, needless to say.)  But it was a great trip.  

No comments: