Sunday, November 05, 2017

When Alli woke up this morning, I glanced at the clock and thought "Oh good, she let me sleep in a bit - it's 5:30!"  Then I glanced at my Fitbit - which syncs with my phone, and it said 4:30...I forgot about the time change!  (Good thing all those electronic gadgets are there to keep me straight!)  At least she didn't get me up really early on the 'old' time too! 

I got new glasses this week - it's been a while since I got glasses, I have been getting contacts as well, and my glasses were over 10 years old.  Time for a new pair, and this time, the dreaded bifocals!  I opted for bifocals rather than progressives, and I'm happy with them.  I've been wearing them all weekend to try to get used to them.  Not bad!  I love the color!


I made ear-warmers with the yarn I posted last week - it turned out a lot cuter than I thought it would.  And not as scratchy on!  The yarn is a silk/wool blend, and was very scratchy to work with, but the finished project is better.


Someone knocked the cushion off the chair.  But that's okay, Picot is still going to sit on a cushion.....regardless of where that cushion is.


No comments: