Monday, October 09, 2017

As mentioned before - Luna has a hurt paw.  Here's her paw with a boot on it after I put some medicine on it.  It doesn't slow her down at all!  I think that if I put a boot on Koori, she would think she was being killed slowly and refuse to move.  Luna just bounces along like normal.


I finished my quilt top!  




I like this one enough that I may have it professionally quilted instead of trying to do it myself.  My issue is that I have no idea what I will do with it once I have it quilted though......


After I finished my quilt top yesterday, I 1) cleaned AJ's room out, and 2) made a flannel scarf.  (The scarf took less time than cleaning AJ's room!)  I took the photo below to send to Alex, showing him I moved stuff around in his room, so it isn't the finished project.  



Here is the scarf.....I really like the plaid flannel.  I also picked up some black flannel with multi-colored paw prints on it.  Too cute!!!


No comments: