Sunday, September 03, 2017

Last weekend, Alex had a 'going away' party - Jeff and Wes came over for dinner, and Jeff spent the night.  (Alex is leaving the 10th for a year of school in Japan....)  While Jeff, the body builder, was here, I enlisted his help moving furniture around.  I have a couple of couches slated to move out with Dawn that were sitting in my computer room.  Since I had Ralph take some of the furniture I had from Mom's to the consignment store, there was room in the garage for them....if someone else moved them.  Woohoo!  Cheap labor!  (All it took was a couple of burgers!)  Once the couches were out, I had them bring in the bookcase from Mom's and put it in the computer room.  Then, I rearranged my sewing room!  (Actually, Ralph and Alex rearranged it while I was at work.....I just fussed with the details after the fact.)  Now, I have room to put my project board back up.

My current project:


And my new arrangement - I still need to fuss with the bookcase - it needs some stuff put on it - and NOT sewing stuff - decorative stuff!  I'm going to live with the current arrangement for a while, and see what needs to be adjusted.  I'm already jotting down a few idea.

  

No comments: