Saturday, July 15, 2017

I did it!  Last weekend, I finished up my Ooh-Rah quilt.  I absolutely love this quilt!  Since I got it done now, it's going to be a wedding resent for my nephew getting married at the end of the month, but I really hate to give it away.  It was a 'block a month' quilt, so there aren't any more kits of it, and I doubt that I could find the same fabric again, but....I can find similar ones, I'm sure.  I'm tempted to make one for me.....




I had some leftover yarn from the bookmarks I made with Meredith's yarn, so I started a scarf for her. She is warm-blooded and seldom uses a scarf (too hot!!!) so I'm making a very lacy one for her.  I ran out of yarn, but she's promised me more.....


We went to a Colt 45 game last night - you know you've been in Redding too long when it's 90 degrees at 10:00 p.m., and everyone is commenting on how cool it is......

Here's a shot of the clouds overhead just before sunset.


No comments: