Friday, June 16, 2017

I had the opportunity to babysit Nicholas the other night - and it's been a while!  I watched him here at the house one afternoon, but even that was a while ago.  I did remember one 'grandma' rule....I took him a new toy to distract him.  It seems to have worked - we had a nice, fun evening.



We spent quite a bit of time outside - and inside - and outside - and inside - and outside.......things that as a mom, you just don't want to encourage, but as a stand-in Grandma, no problem!  I can let you in - and out - and in - and out - as much as you like!  The only rule was that he had to ask.....(low verbal skills for his age, though he's catching up quickly!)


Malorie, bless her heart, obviously worried about me.  She left me sticky notes everywhere - several for feeding....maybe it was Nicholas she was worried about?


One for where the cups were....(really?  It's a kitchen, I could probably have found them.....)


No comments: