Sunday, May 07, 2017

What a week!  It was going pretty nicely, and then.......

Wednesday night, I made tilapia for dinner - not my favorite fish, but I wanted something different for dinner.  Alli had her normal dinner before we ate, and as she often does, she came back in to see what we were having.  She pulled up her chair and sat down by me, asking for some of my dinner.  I gave her a couple of bites of rice, and then a bite of my fish.  She doesn't usually eat fish, but she liked the first bite, but she did chew it for a bit, as if she was trying to decide if she liked it or not.  The second bite, she chewed on, and then spit out.  She picked up the bite again before I could get it, and chewed on it some more.  Then she got mad at me.....and I mean really mad at me!

She was hitting, spitting and screaming, so I sent her to her room to try to calm her down.  She then proceeded to start vomiting.....and then her face turned red......and then her face started swelling......

We spent the rest of the evening at the ER......Poor baby!  She definitely has an allergy to fish!  They were able to get it under control pretty quickly, thank goodness!

Friday was her birthday, and it was pretty calm - she had stayed home from school on Thursday, and was pretty tired by the time she got home from school on Friday - she went to be at 7:30 - she didn't even stay up long enough for me to get the ice cream out for her birthday!

I showed you pictures of the flowers I planted....here's the photo again....


And here's what happens when the automatic drip doesn't work..... 


I may be able to save some of them - most bounced back, but I think there's a few plants that were just too far gone.....

And I planted petunias in pots for the pool area, but before I could get them moved out there (I was working on them Wednesday evening....) I had some help.....

No comments: