Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Almost done!!!!  I spent the last three weeks prepping for a garage sale - two weekends were trips up to Susanville to bring things down, and the weeks in between going through things and pricing them.  Joe and Jeff made the trip up with me the last trip - Joe brought the mule trailer to haul in - and Dave met up with us, and we loaded everything from the storage unit and the house.  Then this last Saturday, it was time for The Big Event!  The neighborhood garage sale was on!  I started at 6:30 a.m. and finished at 4:30.....a long, hot day!  But, in the end, I have a lot less to haul off.  I have had two trailer loads of stuff to the dump, and probably two trailer loads to go to donations left.  Then.....back up to finish the house - the garage and out buildings still need to be cleaned out.....


We have hard, spiky things on the couch to keep the dogs off of them.  So what does Luna do?  She moves a pillow over so she isn't sitting on it.......


Book club is tomorrow - at my house.  I am so not prepared for it. Remember where I said I have spent the last 3 weeks prepping for a garage sale?  That means I have not been keeping up with the house and yard like I should have been.  Both were a disaster on Sunday, so I've spent the time since the garage sale trying to get control of the house....so far, I think I'm losing.  

I did manage to get bookmarks done.  The book this month is "The Shack" by William P Young, so the bookmarks are....wait for it.....shacks!   More like cabins, but....it's the closest I could come up with.  


No comments: