Friday, March 24, 2017

I've neglected the blog!  I didn't mean too - I've just feel like I've been on the go for the last two weeks.....

Book club was Wednesday, and we read The Life We Bury by Allen Eskens - very good book!  I finished it too late to make bookmarks that went with the book (snowflakes would have been great!) and made Easter gifts instead.  I made up chickens that are a cover for a plastic Easter egg - which I put jelly beans and chocolate eggs in.


Jasper was sleeping quietly on the floor the other night, and Luna snuck in, lay down beside her, and weaseled her way in underneath her.  Poor Jasper - she never gets a break!


AJ and I took the dogs for a quick walk the other afternoon - and found the ducks again.  And once again, scared them off before I could get a good picture.




I've started the journey to get my CCW permit - my own personal carry - Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9 mm....my class is April 5th.


No comments: