Wednesday, September 07, 2016

I had a great birthday!  I took the day off from work, and took a couple of walks, did lunch, and shopping, read out by the fountain, and went to Scouts.  A very fun and relaxing day!

I took all three dogs for a walk in the morning - due to the fires around, the sunrise was a bit orange. 


Then I met Meredith at Turtle Bay, and went for a walk with her and Koori.  They had a demonstration set up in the Arboretum for a form of Bonsai - but I, of course, forgot what they called it.  It is the art of miniature landscaping, complete with houses and figurines.  Very pretty!



Even in town, there was smoke, giving everything just a tinge of orange.


Ducks on the Turtle Pond.  We saw several turtles as well.....



A very large spider - they were everywhere!



And Meredith!!


No comments: