Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Vacation has begun!  I baked two batches of macaroons, one batch each of peanut butter, chocolate chip, and chocolate biscotti cookies yesterday.  On the agenda today - orange/cranberry biscotti, gingersnaps, and two batches of sugar cookies - one batch is for Alli's class.  I also need to gather up the gloves I have done for Alli's class and send them in with the cookies on Wednesday, and put cookie trays together.  Good thing I find that all 'relaxing'.


Even when she gets the bed, Luna sleeps funny!


I finished up the scarf that I was making for Dallas's girlfriend.  I got the pattern for it here.  I used Vanna's Choice yarn, and it came out a little bit stiff - which is needed for the pattern, but not too much fun to wear.  I found a site here that gave directions to soften yarn - and it is much softer!  Here is a photo before I washed it:


And here is one after washing - it straightened out the fringe, but also started unraveling it. 


I'll check in with Margene for her opinion on replacing the fringe before I pull it apart....

No comments: