Sunday, March 22, 2015

Spring is here!  My lavender plant is completely covered in bees.  I think the honey bee population is making a come-back around here.



I've really been wanting to plant stuff because the weather has been so nice, but I think we still have one more (at least) killer frost coming, so I went out and prepped the garden instead.  I pulled out those plants that did winter over, fertilized it, and put some more soil in.


I had help, too.


This is my artichoke plant that I planted last fall.  I have no idea if it is going to do anything or not - the top of it got damaged in one of our storms, but....we'll see!


I pulled out my mustard plant.  It was absolutely gorgeous, but....I never used it, and it was taking up an entire garden bed.


We have a light rain this morning, so it looks like I picked a good time to work outside.  Of course, I should have worked outside more - sprayed for weeds, etc., but.....didn't happen.

No comments: