Saturday, January 03, 2015

I'm loosing one of my kids again.  Dallas is leaving today to go back to college.  It was nice having him here for Christmas break.  He is supposed to come back on Spring Break, but not for the summer - he has an intern job.  It sure was nice to have him home for a while.

I picked up a bad habit over the last few weeks - sitting around reading and not getting anything else done.  Now I remember why I don't read as much as I used to!  For a while, I could say it was because of the weather - it was raining, so I couldn't do anything else.  Now?  It has been gorgeous weather, and I'm still sitting on the couch reading.  (It's all the library's fault - they sent me a notice that my library card was suspended for lack of use, so I had to use it!!!!)  I didn't get nearly what I wanted to get done for Christmas, I still have a present to finish up and deliver, and I wanted to do something for everyone at book club for Christmas.  My New Year's resolution????  Besides the normal "loose weight, work out every day, blog more, etc."?  I'd like to do some more thread crochet work this year.  I think the only thing I did with thread this last year were bookmarks - not a single doily on my hook!  Maybe this year - may be even some snowflakes!!!

No comments: