Monday, January 19, 2015

Here's some of the jewelry we made on Saturday - Veronica came up for a visit, and Emma, Meredith, Veronica and I played with some beads.....


I yesterday, I finished the other two quilt blocks for my quilt club.  I'm not too sure about how I combined the colors for the blocks, but....they'll do.


Bookmarks for book club this month:


The book this month is "The Chosen" by Chaim Potok, and I learned all sorts of things about the Jewish religion.  The bookmark is made with two separate triangles and then put together.  Here's some of the triangles drying.....


Book club is at my house this month, but I didn't choose the book - I'm hosting for Malorie, who's having a hard time with her pregnancy - I'll do the "hard work" of cooking and cleaning - she just has to show up.

And here's why I should lunch out more often,  This was the view from my bench as I ate my PB&J sandwich last week at the Sundial Bridge.


No comments: