Friday, January 30, 2015

Alex, Margene and I went for a hike up to Whiskeytown Falls on Sunday.  It was a bit cooler than I had hoped - Saturday was around 74 degrees, but Sunday was in the 60's but it was still beautiful,



Randa obviously felt sorry for me for my bedspread/comforter that I have in my room.  It is probably close to 20 years old (I know I had it before we moved to this house in 1999) and is having a few issues.  She gave me this:


It is absolutely beautiful!  Rufus likes it too:


After taking this picture, I immediately covered it with a sheet.  Between the three dogs and three cats, that nice light colored quilt just will not last long.  I plan on getting a solid colored comforter now, and using the quilt at the foot of the bed.  It should fare better there.

The sunset last night:


No comments: