Sunday, December 21, 2014

All dressed up for the Christmas Party!  (no - the soft focus look was not on purpose - I'm terrible at selfies!)


Ralph decided not to go to the party last night, and he missed a fun time.  There were around 200 people there - lots of glitter and sparkle!  Today is our 27th wedding anniversary too - how did that happen!!!!

We had a surprise visit yesterday afternoon.  Mom called around 3:00 and asked if were ready for visitors......of course!  Unfortunately, Ronna's truck had broken down (in Susanville) and was towed to the dealership in Redding and she and Mom came down with the tow truck to get a loaner truck, so they stopped by for a few minutes.  It was a short visit, but a very nice surprise.  Even better, I had procrastinated about mailing Ronna's Christmas present (it was on my to-do list......) so now I could give it to her in person!

I can't believe that my vacation is over - I still have so many things on my to-do list that I didn't get to.  I do it all the time, so I'm not surprised at myself.  The more time I have off from work, the more I add to my list of things to do.  One thing that I can cross off my list today - laundry!  The repairman will be here tomorrow to see if he can save my washer.  I have a funny feeling it is toast, but.....we'll see.  I'm not looking forward to catching up on the laundry, either.  AJ brought back dirty clothes with him, so I'll have an extra load or two anyway.  Bummer!

No comments: