Sunday, November 23, 2014

My challenge today, should I choose to accept it:


It cleared up yesterday afternoon, so I have few excuses for not getting the leaves out of the yard.  I was kind of hoping it would continue to rain all weekend, so I could say it was too wet to work outside.  I'm sure my neighbors will appreciate me getting the leaves up before they blow into their yards, though.

Since it was wet in the morning, I did finish up some Christmas presents yesterday!  I won't say too much about them, since the recipients just might read the blog, but.....I am pretty impressed that I got them done before Thanksgiving!  That's not saying that I don't have more to make.....I always overestimate how much I can get done.  Today I am planning on working om my quilt though - in between laundry, etc.  Then.....the leaves!  And maybe some cookies this afternoon???  'Tis the season!

No comments: