Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I guess the noise from the RAV wasn't tooooo expensive, all things considered. My rear brakes need to be replaced.  In itself, that wasn't that bad, but it also needs the radiator flushed and new spark plugs.  Another $800.00+ bill from the Toyota shop.  Bummer.

I did get caught up on my quilting today - I got last month's blocks done, and this month's cut out.  I also finished up a project I started at Mom's - a baby bear hat, diaper cover and baby booties.  They turned out pretty cute!


I also started the bookmarks for book club.  This month, we read C. S. Lewis' Till We Have Faces.  It was a good book, but I couldn't come up with anything for a bookmark, so.........they get an apple  - just in time for Back-to-School.  I need some dark brown felt for the apple seeds.


This one is blurrier than I like, but you can see the green apple I did too.


Back to work for me tomorrow.  It was a nice weekend, but all good things must come to an end, I guess.

No comments: