Sunday, April 13, 2014

We had a bake sale for Relay for Life on Friday at work (yes, I'm walking again this year - donations are appreciated!)  We raised $561.00 at our office.  I haven't heard what Placer raised.  I worked the table (below are a couple of photos taken from my level of the building) and sold $60.00 in just that time.  We had to find a box for one lady - she bought one of everything, I think!



And the garden is up!  Okay - there are some hints that the garden is up.  These were taken Friday night.  You can see a sprout from the zucchini....


And the spinach.....

 

Here's the layout.  This box has eggplants at the back, two rows of beans, one row of lettuce and one row of spinach.


This box has four tomato plants......


The other box has two hills of zucchini and two hills of cucumbers.  Since these were taken Friday, quite a few more plants have popped up.  I want to take a few more pictures of them today.

No comments: