Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Scarves made/Ralph update

Ralph got his chest tube out last night - talk about a happy camper!  He said most of his pain is gone - now he hurts just when he pulls at the incision site - trying to sit up, etc.  Hopefully, he will get discharged today, too.  I was headed in to see him after dinner last night, when he called me and said he was going to try to nap - don't bother coming in.  So....I took the night off and didn't go up.  

I did drag out all the scarves/cowls that I made at Mercy.  These don't counts ones completed prior to his hospital stay - just the ones I made there.  13!!  That's  lot of hours sitting at the hospital!  Some are prettier than others, personally.  I started using Homespun - the colors are nice and the yarn is nice and soft.  As I said - I know what everyone is getting for Christmas this year!


No comments: