Wednesday, November 06, 2013

One more day for Ralph in the hospital I'm afraid.....he flunked his oxygen levels yesterday.  He is running 93-94 percent oxygen lying in bed, but after he walked, they dropped down to 89-90.  So - no going home yet.  I think they will release him today - with oxygen if need be.  (Of course, I thought they would send him home yesterday, so what do I know??)  He seemed to take it to heart, and was doing more walking, etc. after that yesterday.

Alli and I did go visit him though - after work, after dinner, after stopping by at scouts, after stopping at the store to get something for dinner tonight (lasagne - so I don't have to cook!) and after walking the long, long way from the parking lot to his room.  I didn't realize how far it was - though I've walked it two or three times (or more) a day lately - until I walked it with Allison at 8:00 at night.  She is all out of hurry at that point in time.  She was a little faster going back to the car, but not much.

Alli got up this morning at 4:15 - the old 5:15 - with a soaked bed.  I tossed her in my bed while I cleaned up her room, and.....since I was up....I baked for work today.  We are having fresh cranberry scones:



No comments: