Monday, June 03, 2013

I finished up my quilt - at least what I have fabric for - yesterday.  I get more fabric this next weekend for the last of it, and then I will need get fabric for the backing.  I'm not thrilled with it, but....I am getting better.  (I don't think I would have been thrilled with it even it I had done a better job - not my favorite pattern and color choices.)


See my edging pieces?  Much better!  Most of them actually fit together correctly this time!


The next set of fabric is very similar to the last rows - strips of color and one strip of flying geese.  This one will be bigger than any of the other quilts that I've done, I think.  I spent most of yesterday putting the edgings on and making the flying geese.  That, and the laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc.  Not much else was going on here yesterday.  Since the heat has arrived, we threw Alli in the pool for a while.  The water is still a bit cool, but it felt good since it was 98 here yesterday.  We are supposed to hit 102 for the rest of the week, and we have a wind blowing already today.  It's going to be a hot one!!!!

I did get a nice picture of the scouts washing my RAV though!  It's all nice and shiny now!!

No comments: