Monday, May 27, 2013

Done, done, done!  I finished weaving in all the ends yesterday - meaning I sat on my butt all day - and didn't so a blessed thing besides that.  (I did force myself to walk on the treadmill for a bit - just to get moving.)  Here is the back of the afghan:


And the front:


I woke up to rain this morning - not what I expected.  I know "they" said it could rain, but.....I don't usually trust them to be very accurate.  I was planning a sewing day this morning any way.  I did hope to get some yard work done this weekend, but since that hasn't happened yet, it probably isn't going to.  I think I'll just leave a list for AJ to do for me (and then nag, nag, nag.)

A busy couple of weeks coming up too - we have the baby shower for K this week - I have all the 'stuff' done that I'm going to do for her.  Now I just need a big box!  And then a car wash for the scouts on Saturday (at the bank).  The following weekend Mom is coming to town, and we are planning on visiting a local Star chapter Friday night, and then visit family is Sacramento and Fairfield on Saturday, and I have Relay for Life on Sunday (I'm on the track at 5:00 a.m.!)  That is going to be one busy weekend!  A couple of weeks after that is Mom's party - the 29th.  I think this summer is going to fly by!

No comments: