A few more finished projects! I had Friday off, and did a little bit of sewing. Not as much as I planned, but Ralph was working from home, so I didn't get my quilting stuff out - I just kind of played around a bit. I made the second cover for the bag - I like how it turned out - structure wise at least. The elastic looks a lot better!
I also picked up buttons for the baby cocoon - I like how it turned out.
I also made another pair of booties from my new book - too cute!!
And, I dug out my rotary cutter and my 'skip' blade, and crocheted around the end of a blanket. I have another one started - but....I HAVE to finish weaving in the ends of the afghan, I do, I do, I do! (procrastination may be the end of me here!)