Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What a difference a day makes!  Here's my beans now!



I should have a full bed of beans.  I also need to remember to plant more seeds in a couple of weeks so I can get beans longer in the season.  I always forget.

I'm off to Sacramento today for the rest of the week.  We are leaving the bank this morning at 9:30 and going to our Roseville Office, where some of the group actually have to work.  We have a conference starting tonight with a meet and greet at 5:30.  The actual conference starts Wednesday at 8:00 and runs until Friday at 12:00.  I think there are 5 of us going from Redding and two meeting us from Roseville.  It is the annual Cardinal User Group's (the main banking program we use) meeting - my third, so there will be some familiar faces there this time.  As usual, I'm stressing over what to pack.  It is supposed to stay warm this week, and I haven't really gotten my summer clothes out.  Oh well - it will be the usual - freezing in the hotel conference rooms and warm outside.  I'm staying at a different hotel than the conference, so I will be walking a couple of blocks, so....shoes are important!  I think I'm ready.....

No comments: