Tuesday, April 09, 2013

The good news - I'm not as sore as I thought I would be after moving all that dirt yesterday.  The bad news - I still have one more box to fill, and then move any extra dirt over to the flower bed in front of the house.  My forearms are the worse for wear - I was afraid it was going to be my back!  (I know - strong back, weak mind!)

I faced the 'dreaded swimsuit shopping' yesterday.  It wasn't planned - I just thought I'd stop by Ross's (and avoid digging more dirt) and see what they had new and exciting.  I found quite a few cute dresses to try on, and on the way to the dressing room, I saw the swimsuits.  Why not?  If I can find a cheap suit  for just swimming with the family, I can save my 'good' suit for company.  My 'at home' suit needs replacement - chlorine was not its friend.  I definitely do not have the standard shape for swimsuits.  I hate paying to have a custom suit made.  How to live with the disconnect between the two?  This year I was lucky - I found a suit that fits me - and is cute!  I could do without looking in the mirror while trying on all the suits, but....I'm done for a year at least!  I even picked up a cute little work dress while I was there too.

No comments: