Sunday, April 21, 2013

I usually read my horoscope at the end of the day just to see what the stars had in store for me (and how wrong it was!)  I happened to see mine this morning, and it make me tired just reading it:

What's next? Your energy is too magnificent to be wasted, so get to work on something new and exciting. It could be work-related, home repair or some deeply personal project that means a lot to you.

I, once again, stayed up too late last night and Alli was up too early (to bed at 11:15 and Alli was up at 5:15)  I don't think I have the "magnificent energy" they are talking about - not today!

Malorie's wedding was yesterday - a lovely day!  She was a beautiful bride.  She (and her mom) hand made most of the wedding (which meant she was very busy and very stressed) but everything came out beautifully.  She had asked if AJ could come by and help breakdown the wedding 'set' and haul it to her mom's house after the wedding.  No problem - he could even bring our truck (rather than having him drive someone else's car).  Perfect plan......except........nothing ever goes to plan.  They had actually rented a U-Haul truck, and AJ should have brought a friend.  I ended up helping him haul (the wedding party helped break down - and haul the small stuff, but they were in 'fancy' clothes), and AJ can't drive a rented vehicle - he isn't 25.  It all ended well, and they make a beautiful couple.

No comments: