Monday, March 04, 2013

No bike ride for me yesterday - just too lazy (and AJ was busy)  I did take the dogs for a walk - such a beautiful day!  The wild fruit trees out in the back field are blooming.






And a nice shot of a slimmed down Tank:



Over in the mountains - it looks like a different story.  Those clouds look a little ominous.




Here's the baby afghan so far.  I'm not quite 25% of the way done according to the row count - on row 35 out of 149.  It is going to be longer than wide, I think, but still a good size.  My luck, it will have supposed to have been done in double crochet instead of single!  (The pattern included generic instructions for single crochet, double crochet and afghan stitch instructions, without specifying which one to use - not too helpful!)


I also got my quilt blocks (almost) finished for the next class.  The sewing is done, I just need to trim them to 8 1/2 inch blocks, and I would like to get a different cutting ruler before I do that.  It is on my list of shopping for the week.  

No comments: