Sunday, March 24, 2013

It's official - my bedtime needs to be 9:00 p.m.  I was up later than usual last night (company over for dinner - fun!) and Alli was up at 5:00 a.m.  I'm tired!  I got a lot done on my to-do list yesterday, but there is still stuff left - more laundry, quilting, wash the RAV, work in the yard, etc.  I think I'll take a nap!  (Probably not, but....I have sat around this morning and don't have much to show for it.  That's almost a nap, right?)  The house still looks clean, that's a good thing!

I think some of the things I did get done yesterday made more things to do for later.  I did pick up material to finish my quilt, but...I don't have any batting.  I was hoping to pick some up at Walmart in Anderson, but they don't carry it.  I really wish Joanns was open now!  I will go this week to the quilt shop and see if they carry it (and if I can afford it!)  I also got some more pansies yesterday and got them out.  I think I am set with  flowers until time to replace the pansies with some petunias.  Ralph picked up the wood for the garden frames yesterday and the dirt is being delivered tomorrow.  Maybe next weekend I'll have a garden ready to plant!

No comments: