Monday, February 25, 2013

Ever wish you had just one more day in the weekend - that you didn't have to go to work on Monday?  Sometimes, you get what you wish for, and it isn't what you really wanted.  Allison started throwing up yesterday at 3:00, so we are both home today.  Luckily, she seems to be feeling better this morning, but I'll keep her home today, just in case.  The little stinker slept most of the afternoon, so at bedtime last night wasn't tired.  I was, but....she didn't go to bed to stay until close to 11:00.  I really should have gone to bed early last night myself, to catch cup from the night before, but....that wasn't in the plans I guess.  Maybe we'll both take a nap this afternoon (and then have a repeat of yesterday - she won't go to bed on time!)  I'm just happy she seems to be feeling better.  Having her sick is no fun for either of us.

No comments: