Saturday, February 23, 2013

And here's what I worked on rather than the afghan that I had to start over:


Working with thread was a nice change from ripping out the afghan.  I did get a couple of rows put back on the afghan, so I am rolling along with it again.  It should go together nicely this time around, right?

I don't know that I'll have a lot of time for it this weekend.  Tonight I'm off to the  'Fur Ball' - a charity even put on by Another Chance Animal Welfare League.  It think it is one of the few groups we haven't adopted a pet through (yet!)  It is a bank sponsored event - we have a table of 8 - so it will be fun.  This is my first year attending, so I hope it is.  Between that, my normal weekend chores, a memorial this afternoon, and some quilting I want to get done, the afghan may just have to wait.

No comments: