Sunday, January 27, 2013

Ta  Dah!  Another finished project!  This one only took 6 years - not bad!  I am guessing that I started it in 2006 - that is when the magazine that has the pattern in it came out.  I don't really remember when (or sometimes why!!) I started it.  He did turn out cute - for a fox stole.  I feel good about finishing a project.  Those UFO's can drag you down sometimes, just thinking about them creates all sorts of negative energy.  


I was looking at my to-do list for vacation, and I did good!  I still have to do my scout stuff - I've been putting it off for a while, and I need to make a report on Tuesday, so....today is the day for that.  I had on my list to clean up the garden area, but also on my list was to clean up the leaves in the flower beds.  Guess where they went!  So much for cleaning up the garden.  I put 13 tarp loads of leaves in there yesterday (all by myself - my wrists and arms are sore today from raking and hauling!).  Between the leaves I just added, the dirt the boys dumped in there last year from the yard project, and the weeds that are always there - I'm in trouble!  That was the only big item left on my list undone though - not too bad!  (It was a short list for a whole week though, I will admit!) The front yard looks good - ready for spring!!!

I had some help (of course) with my grocery bags yesterday.  Picot just cannot resist a bag - it doesn't matter where it is, or what is in it.


Who me?

No comments: