Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It was cold in Susanville!!!  I think the low when I was there was around -4.  I think the warmest was just under 20.  Brrrr.  I got out too late to get pictures of the pogonip, but it was still icy.



I had a nice visit with Michelle while I was there, and ran her back to her house in the evening.  When I got back to Mom's, I couldn't park - there were three deer in my parking space, eating the corn Mom put out for the quail.  I finally chased them away - they didn't got far though.  I sneaked out later in the evening and got a picture of one.  That is my bumper in the bottom left of the photo.


Monday morning, Alli decided that Grandma needed help cooking breakfast.  I think she would have eaten sooner if she hadn't helped.





Tank looses ..... to a CAT!


No comments: