Wednesday, December 12, 2012

You would think that if you were on vacation, you could just sleep in, relax, not do anything, etc.  Not MY vacations!!  I've been busy!

I actually sat down yesterday for a few hours and sewed on my quilt.  It is coming along, slowly but surely.  I have most of the pieced pieces together.  It looks like the rest of it is just getting the edgings put together, and then I'll be ready to quilt it.  Just FYI - that may not happen any time soon!

My to-do list has gotten shorter, but not by nearly enough.  I still have tons of things to get done, and, as usual, probably won't get to all of them.  Oh, well - I always have high hopes of getting everything crossed off my lists.  Something about crossing them off is so satisfying.  I think I'm going to go cross off a few things that I know won't get done this week, just so I feel better!

Koori got a bath yesterday!  I took her in to PetSmart, and they gave her a good bath, brushing and grooming.  She is so soft!  Her nails are also way shorter.  Since PetSmart is so close to the River Trail, when I picked her up, we went for a nice little walk.  It is a mile from the shopping center over the river to Turtle Bay.  It was a dark and gloomy day, but no rain yet.  (It started raining just as I left for Scouts).  The freeway is just off to the side of the trail, but you would never know it by the beautiful river scenes.  If you could ignore the noise of the traffic, it was a very relaxing walk.  Luckily, I can ignore just about anything - Koo and I had a great time!







No comments: