Monday, December 03, 2012

Yesterday, when I took the cats to the vet around 10:00, I hit a slight road block.  Churn Creek was flowing over Meadowview Rd.  I took Airport Road in to town instead, and when I came home, I took Churn Creek Road the back way in to the subdivision, and stopped and took a couple of pictures.  This is facing East on Meadowview, and just before the bridge, the creek is over the road.



Wow!  I didn't think we had that much rain!  I don't think 'we' did - I think other areas were hit much harder than we were.  We didn't have any damage (that we have found so far, at least) from the rain or wind.  Margene lost a fence all along one side of her property.


Margene had said she would be down to brush Tank, and called to apologize for not coming yet, as she had been dealing with issues on her property.  AJ and I went down to help her with the fence - she needed some muscle to hold stuff for her (which is why AJ went down, I just went to keep them company!)  She mostly was just trying to dog proof her back yard.  The main repairs will probably wait until spring, as the fence is actually the neighbors, not hers.  

No comments: