Sunday, December 02, 2012

I got everything on my to-do list crossed off today!  What a thought!  Of course, it want's a really long list, but still, they all got done!  I got the house and tree decorated for Christmas, two cats to the vet for shots (only one 'minor' scratch on my hand) the leftover turkey cut up and put in the freezer and turkey broth made with the carcasses, and Tank brushed out - thanks to Margene!  (and we all had a bite or scratch mark from Tank - he wasn't a happy camper!)  Margene brought down her 'furminator' brush and AJ, Magene and I tackled Tank for over an hour.  We all need a shower afterwards, trust me, but Tank looks like half the dog he used to.  Santa is going to bring him his very own furminator (and a muzzle!) for Christmas.

I also made up a flyer for my crocheted crafts this year.  I'm not doing much ahead of time that I can't use somewhere else, but if any one wants to special order anything, I will do that.  I went through all of my boxes of yarn/thread today (!?!?!?!) and sorted out what I have, and what I need to make, etc.  I have too many projects there to get done by Christmas!  I even got in the yarn to finish my fox stole....but it still isn't done.  Maybe next week???  I did get a new Christmas dress for the work Christmas party.....bight red, long enough I need high heels, and gorgeous.  I can hardly wait.  I'm gong to stop traffic :)

No comments: