Wednesday, December 26, 2012

AJ took some picture of Indy playing with his new Christmas toys.  I think he was the only cat to play with them.  He is still such a kitten!  He still runs and plays - the others  - not so much.  Though they all get together once in a while and chase each other around the house.  Very amusing with the wood floors.



I tried a new recipe yesterday, making simple truffles.  I haven't tasted the batch yet to see if they are any good - but if not, I have a good excuse - I couldn't follow the recipe!  I got the recipe on line, and had my laptop on the table for reference, and Picot slowly crept up to it - and then climbed right on top.  She does this with book and newspapers, I know, but lap tops????  Really??? Good thing she's cute!



We had a nice Christmas - pretty quiet.  I invited Dallas and his mom down for breakfast (waffles, hash browns, sausage, etc.) but Margene woke up sick (Dallas brought home a cold from Pennsylvania).  Dallas came down for dinner as well (simple roast beef, potatoes, Brussels sprouts, and homemade rolls - yum!) and we sent a care package back to Margene.

No comments: