Thursday, December 13, 2012

A productive day yesterday - about a dozen gloves finished (and a new type of glove decoration - pictures later when the light is better), two legs made for the fox stole (two more to go, and the tip of the tail, then I have to put it all together) and still time for a nice walk.


The weather was sunny, but cold.  Rain came in later in the afternoon, but the morning was really nice.  I kept the dogs on a leash, since Koori had just had an expensive bath.


Tank was very happy on his walk, too.  He was barking just out of fun.


Today, the agenda includes shopping and a nail appointment,  Tomorrow is the staff breakfast, and I need to make a quiche, and take in an ornament for our exchange.  After shopping, I need to get stuff together for presents for my department.  I hope to have everything put together for tomorrow morning, so they get their presents on the same day as the big breakfast.  We'll see!

No comments: