Friday, November 02, 2012

The week is almost over - November is here already.  Why is it that the weeks seem to creep by, but the months fly?  This has been a really long week at work, but I can't believe it is almost Thanksgiving/Christmas.

AJ made contact with a friend of mine that manages the NPR here in Redding, and got a tour of the studio.  I think he is considering making a move into broadcasting - at least getting his toes wet.  I don't know that it is his life's ambition, but I think he is thinking it could be fun.  Another friend's fiance' works at Channel 7 with filming commercials, and she has let him know that AJ has a nice voice, if he needs a voice over for something.  Friends are awesome!!!!

I had my nails done last night, and found a really cool new polish.  This polish uses a magnet over the wet polish, and it forms wavy lines with color - too cool!  The polish is smooth - no lumps or bumps or ridges, and is very frosty and reflective.  I like it!!!

No comments: