Sunday, October 21, 2012

I finished the third quilt top - it's ready for quilting now.  I have the backing material, I just need the batting material, and I can start it.  I did modify it from the pattern.  The original pattern calls for another 6 inches or so edging - but that will make it an awkward fit for a table runner that way, so....I'm using it as it is (with just a binding edge on it.)


I really like this one - and .... most of the pieces even fit together!  This one is an improvement on the last one, which was an improvement on the first one.  One of these days, I may even get good at it!

Dawn and I took the dogs for a walk yesterday.  There was one tree in the field with leaves that have turned color.  I'm ready for fall!  The rain is supposed to start tomorrow.




No comments: